Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hobby Lobby

Website

Yesterday I spent 3 hours in a new craft store that opened in Lynnwood (with another location opening soon in Everett according to their website). My sister-in-law called me Friday to tell me of the store and how overwhelming and amazing it was, but I didn't believe her until I actually went there on Saturday. Upon walking in the doors, you realize - this is much more than just a craft supply store. This is a SUPPLY store. Literally, everything you could imagine craft wise can be found within it's walls.

Not only could you find anything and everything, the prices were great! Many items were even 40-60% off. I found a few great decor pieces all for under $10 and pieces for Christmas gifts for less than $5!

Bottom line - if you have a few hours to spend shopping, spend it here. Get overwhelmed and then go back in for a second dose! Well worth it! :) Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment