Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ebates.com really does work!

Typically I post ways to save money and/or coupons on Mondays. But I figured I should take time today to post this and let you in on a little secret ;-)  I originally saw Ebates.com on the KrazyKoupon Lady's blog, and figured I would give it a try since I buy the majority of my clothing, and quite a bit of my craft supplies online.

How it works:
  • Start an account in less than a minute with no sensitive information required.
  • Go to the Ebates website to view their partner list of over 1,500 major retailers nationwide. Each store lists a cash back percentage to shoppers - average cash back is from 4%-12%. 
  • Follow the link to the store you want, and shop as normal. {Google Chrome has a plug-in so it automatically notifies you when you're shopping at site that is a partner, no need to go to the Ebates site first}.
  • Cash back automatically accrues in an Ebates account until a minimum of $5.01 is reached. At least four times a year, Ebates mails a check or transfers those funds into a PayPal account. No strings, no points to redeem, no mail-in forms or membership fees.
BONUS:
  • Ebates also gives new members a free $10.00 to the retailer of their choice for signing up and making their first purchase of at least $25.00!
So what do you have to lose? I think you should try it out and sign up today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment